Working with Purely People means your organisation gets:
- Valuable consulting services
- 360° feedback for your managers
- Skilled and motivated managers and leaders
- Improved business performance
- Collaborative and effective teams
Benefits of our Management and Leadership Development
- No need to leave the office and find time to attend timely and costly training courses
- Convenience and speed – no wasted time going over existing knowledge with a whole ‘classroom’
- Totally tailored training and coaching – specific to your needs and your organisation
- Learning at an individual’s ideal pace
- Each team member has their own dedicated and qualified Leadership/Management Partner – wholly focused on their needs
- Ongoing sessions support and aid the implementation (unlike one-off training)
Outcomes for Individuals
- Increased self-awareness
- Immediate improvements in performance
- Personal and professional development
- Improved communication, internally and externally
- Real, actionable implementation of learnings after each session
- Stronger management/leadership skills
- New management/leadership skills
- New management/leadership behaviours
- Increased motivation for individuals and their direct reports
- Increased confidence
- Job satisfaction
Is it for me and my Organisation?
Yes! We help the growth of managers and leaders in every type of organisation and every discipline, whatever their size; from small teams to large cohorts.
Currently, we’re working with the likes of ITN (established and medium in size), the Senior Leadership Team at Stockton Riverside HE and FE College, Gleam Futures (smaller in size and a fairly new start-up, yet rapidly growing), Markel and TfL.
Our wide range of client experience covers the private and public sector, from media and technology through to education.
We undertake small-scale projects or larger long-term ones.
We are fully qualified coaches and trainers and are 360° Psychology accredited. We understand the demands of business having come from challenging management and leadership roles ourselves.